Latest Staff News
From September, 2019, the descriptions, labels, and instructions for the use of modified food and drink products will change as Ireland is adopting the International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative (IDDSI). This means that Ireland will describe modified food and thickened drinks in the same way as many other countries across the world.
The Health Services Change Guide policy framework was launched by the HSE in June, 2018. One year on, an implementation update has been released.
Staff News Headlines
- International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative
- Health Services Change Guide: One Year On
- National Safeguarding Office Newsletter #5: June, 2019
- Launch of the Cork CIL Revised Sickness Absence Policy and New Critical Illness Protocol
- Launch of New Standards for Infection Prevention and Control in Community Services
- Disability Services Newsletter
- Wellness Monthly (Updated Sep 5th)
- The LiveWell Portal (Updated Sep 5th)