How to Report an Access Issue to Cork City Council

In her role as a member of the Cork Access Group, Cork CIL leader Anita wishes to pass on the following important information:

If you need to report any access issues such as blocked footpaths, roadworks, or inoperative pedestrian crossings, phone Cork City Council on:

021 492 4000

and make a note of the date and reference number given to you by the customer care agent.

Alternatively, you can fill in this online form.