The HSE is holding a National Sharing Day and are looking for the input and opinions of disabled people . The National Sharing Day will take place on September 30th 11am at Dublin Castle and also on Zoom
Deadline for expressions of interest 29th July 2022. For more information
- Information leaflet https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRIW_OJ2T5DGwV7rSwTs-TIHrkRlo4h1HVzMV4B5RjS1vCBxPwDdgYYIW8tLVHf1J1s8idyyZ78JkgA/pub
- Submission form https://forms.gle/TTm8WnMi3nWWRsyCA
- Easy read information leaflet https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRH2ub1UP4MXgOQxmddRHTX9pSW-OVdTYw4x517ktBJCtxAZLCmqnzcWEZubHYGopLXCET1ZG9_i88o/pub
- Easy read submission form https://forms.gle/xMVjbPVyb6kdvK1t9
- Information video with ISL & subtitles : https://twitter.com/Disabilities_QI/status/1544999321661329410?s=20&t=2Q0VbwugD4iz7IPcwxJTUw
We try to bring you news items that may be of interest to our readers. And while Cork CIL makes every reasonable effort to provide information that is as comprehensive, accurate and clear as possible, the information provided on this site is of a general nature. The news and stories shared on this page are often from third party organisations. The ideas and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the original authors and are not necessarily shared or promoted by Cork CIL. Responses to articles and queries about third party information should be addressed to the original author.