Latest Staff News
The HSE’s National Quality Improvement Office (NQIO) has published the Autumn 2019 Edition of its quarterly Disability Services Newsletter.
Calling all PAs! Visit the Vacancy Bulletin Board, and enter the Staff Portal password, to view the list of vacancies. Updated regularly.
The October edition of the HSE’s Health and Wellbeing at Work Newsletter is now available.
Staff News Headlines
- Vacancy Bulletin Board (updated Dec 6th)
- Health and Wellbeing at Work Newsletter for October, 2019
- Seasonal Flu Vacccine Campaign 2019
- International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative
- Health Services Change Guide: One Year On
- National Safeguarding Office Newsletter #5: June, 2019
- Launch of the Cork CIL Revised Sickness Absence Policy and New Critical Illness Protocol
- Launch of New Standards for Infection Prevention and Control in Community Services
- Disability Services Newsletter (Updated Nov 6th)
- Wellness Monthly (Updated Nov 4th)
- The LiveWell Portal (Updated Nov 4th)