Latest Staff News
The HSE’s National Quality Improvement Office (NQIO) has published the Autumn 2019 Edition of its quarterly Disability Services Newsletter.
The October edition of the HSE’s Health and Wellbeing at Work Newsletter is now available.
Staff News Headlines
- Vacancy Bulletin Board (updated Jan 10th, 2020)
- Health and Wellbeing at Work Newsletter for October, 2019
- Seasonal Flu Vacccine Campaign 2019
- International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative
- Health Services Change Guide: One Year On
- National Safeguarding Office Newsletter #5: June, 2019
- Launch of the Cork CIL Revised Sickness Absence Policy and New Critical Illness Protocol
- Launch of New Standards for Infection Prevention and Control in Community Services
- Disability Services Newsletter (Updated Nov 6th)
- Wellness Monthly (Updated Jan 7th)
- The LiveWell Portal (Updated Jan 7th)