Latest Staff News
The October edition of the HSE’s Health and Wellbeing at Work Newsletter is now available.
The Vacancy Bulletin Board is a new service for PAs, which lists unassigned sessions with service users. Updated regularly.
The best way to protect you, your family and your Service Users from the flu is to get this year’s vaccine. The vaccine is free if you are in an at-risk group or have a medical card. And if you fall into neither of these categories, Cork CIL will cover the cost for staff.
Staff News Headlines
- Health and Wellbeing at Work Newsletter for October, 2019
- Vacancy Bulletin Board (updated Oct 16th)
- Seasonal Flu Vacccine Campaign 2019
- International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative
- Health Services Change Guide: One Year On
- National Safeguarding Office Newsletter #5: June, 2019
- Launch of the Cork CIL Revised Sickness Absence Policy and New Critical Illness Protocol
- Launch of New Standards for Infection Prevention and Control in Community Services
- Disability Services Newsletter
- Wellness Monthly (Updated Oct 2nd)
- The LiveWell Portal (Updated Oct 2nd)