Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) is a new respiratory illness. There are 27,969 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ireland as of Aug 23rd.
We will regularly update the below section with information and guidance on Covid-19.
How to Wash Your Hands with Soap and Water
Protect Yourself from Coronavirus
We must all do our best to slow down the spread of the Coronavirus by adhering to the following safety guidelines:
- Wash your hands properly and regularly.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze.
- Put used tissues into a bin, and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wear a mask in shops on public transport and other crowded places.