This UK-based guide for disabled travellers was published last July, long before the current COVID-19 emergency. But one day, the pandemic will end and our lives will slowly return to normal. And when it does, many of us will be yearning for a change of scene.
And that’s when
will prove to be an invaluable resource.
Topics covered include:
- Barriers for disabled travellers.
- Travel initiatives to help.
- Getting medical clearance.
- Help you can get at airports.
- Getting special assistance on your flight.
- Travelling with medical and mobility equipment.
- Booking a disability-friendly hotel.
- Medical advice for disabled travellers.
- Creating a pre-holiday checklist.
Bon voyage! 😎