As you are aware a second round of public consultation on the BusConnects Cork Draft New Bus Network was launched on the 2nd of November.
The consultation period for the BusConnects Cork Draft New Bus Network will run from Tuesday 2nd November to Friday 10th December 2021. This consultation is taking place online, allowing the public to provide their views on the amended bus network proposals.
Please note that our second online information event will take place via Zoom this Wednesday 24th November (@1.30pm) which you can register for at this link:
There will also be an additional final information event on Tuesday 30th November (@6.30pm).
We would also like to highlight once again the information available on our website www.busconnects.ie/busconnects-cork
- Draft New Bus Network Report – Available in English, Irish and accessible PDF.
- 7 Local Area Booklets – Currently being delivered to over 160,000 homes and businesses in the Cork Metropolitan Area and are available on the website.
- Public Information Campaign – This will run for the duration of the consultation across all local media outlets.
- Interactive Online Map – Learn how people can use the proposed services and routes.
- Online Feedback Form – The consultation portal is available on our website and submissions are welcome through the interactive survey there.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Transport Authority
Freephone 1800 303 653