“Men Making a Difference”
Join us to celebrate the occasion through hearing from men sharing experiences that have prompted them to become advocates for men’s health and wellbeing.
Date: Thursday 16th November 2023
Time: 12pm – 1.15pm
You are invited to our Vaping/E-cigarettes : Get the Facts webinar, taking place on November 22nd 11am-12.30 pm
Get the Facts on:
- Trends in smoking and vaping among adults, children and young people
- Benefits and Risks of harm caused by vaping
- Regulating to better protect people from the harms of vaping
- The environmental impact of vaping
- Support for parents, guardians and teachers to protect children and young people from the harms of vaping
We will also hear from young people who vape, why they started and how difficult it is to stop. Register here
We try to bring you news items that may be of interest to our readers. And while Cork CIL makes every reasonable effort to provide information that is as comprehensive, accurate and clear as possible, the information provided on this site is of a general nature. The news and stories shared on this page are often from third party organisations. The ideas and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the original authors and are not necessarily shared or promoted by Cork CIL. Responses to articles and queries about third party information should be addressed to the original author.